Ingersoll Rand Equipment Solutions Leader-Trane in WILMINGTON, Massachusetts
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Job Summary ：
This position is responsible for providing the leadership for all activities in the value stream process from the time the district office receives the PO for an equipment sale through start-up, PO closure, and warranty service. Processes within that oversight include order validation, order entry, project management, equipment shipment, service and start-up coordination, inside sales, invoicing and collections, and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor the order management process and identify process improvement opportunities to drive accuracy, efficiency, timeliness, and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with sales on contract terms and order processing to minimize errors and maximize accuracy and on-time delivery.
- Work with customers on a regular basis to understand process challenges and customer requirements.
- Effectively attract, coach, counsel, train and develop all sales support operations employees. Drive continuous improvement through company performance management process and technical product training programs available.
- Develop employee skill levels, including customer service, process and technical skills, to the highest degree possible.
- Proactively manage the workforce with cross-training and support to manage employee gaps, leveraging strengths and employee skill sets.
- Maximize cash flow by ensuring invoices are generated immediately upon completion of work, resolving disputes in a timely manner, managing budgets, and increasing utilization of sales support operations team.
- Create standard work processes where needed and ensure they are followed. Improve transactional processes impacting the customer experience and increase overall customer satisfaction.
- Provide training to all employees to ensure a safe and productive work environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical, Industrial, Civil or Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, Finance/Accounting, or Supply Chain preferred .
- MBA a plus not required.
- Leadership skills are essential. Individual must have previous management experience ; preferably in a customer facing environment.
- Work is completed through other employees, so this person must excel at hiring, developing, training, coaching, leading and motivating a diverse workforce for optimal results.
- Profit and Loss Experience is critical. Individual must have experience forecasting needs, obtaining resources and managing budgets.
- 3 to 5 years of leadership experience.
- Lean process thinking +
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: WILMINGTON-Massachusetts
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Dec 4, 2018, 6:38:41 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.