Ingersoll Rand HVAC Controls / Building Automation Account Manager in WILKES, United States
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/ .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Trane in Wilkes Barre, PA is hiring a Controls Account Manager ! Do you have a history of sales success in the region? Do you have a technical background in building solutions (Fire & Life Safety, Security, HVAC, Controls, Automation, Lighting, etc.)? Are you looking for a chance to expand your career into sales or develop further into your sales career? Our team can help you get there! Read on & apply to Trane today!!
As an Account Manager Controls, you will be responsible for working with building owners to increase controls systems and hardware sales and being the subject matter expert in controls to support work with contractors and consulting engineer/architect accounts. Trane always focuses on a total solution to provide our customers with the most energy efficient buildings!
- Converting leads into opportunities by assigning appropriate sales process, identifying appropriate contact within customer’s organization, identifying required sales team members, making assignments, and communicating next steps in process
- Developing relationships with multiple buying influences in customer’s organization, including executive level customers, facility managers, project managers, project engineers, construction and purchasing
- Gathering and validating preliminary information and performing facility walk-throughs / construction plan reviews
- Determining project needs, constraints, & responsibility to meet customer’s HVAC system design and installation requirements
- Developing, evaluating, and discussing possible solutions with customers
- Developing project fulfillment schedule with project team
- Selecting, pricing, and integrating equipment, controls, and services for each project
- Preparing, finalizing & reviewing preliminary proposal, and validating the preliminary offering with customer. Determining proposal price & selling strategy
- Preparing and reviewing contract terms & conditions using standard Trane contract templates as applicable. Presenting the proposal and negotiating price, terms, and conditions with customer
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or related field preferred
- Sales Engineering / Account Management experience, with specific expertise in HVAC Controls and Building Automation systems / solutions ideal.
- Strong technical understanding of HVAC systems with the ability to write control specifications for engineering customers
- Other technical experience with building solutions/systems will be considered.
- Must have strong presentation skills and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- A proven track record of technical sales success, or the desire to get into a sales position
Mustpossess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major orfrequent traffic violations including, but not limited to:
DUI in theprevious 5 years
- Hit & Run,License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractionsor preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: WILKES-BARRE-Pennsylvania
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Sep 4, 2018, 12:27:45 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.