Ingersoll Rand Stay Informed of Compressed Air Technician Opportunities at IR in United States
***This is not anapplication for current opening – You are opting into a Talent Community***
At Ingersoll Rand we'repassionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality oflife by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Ourpeople and our family of brands—including ClubCar® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , AmericanStandard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - worktogether to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings;transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrialproductivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world ofsustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/ .
An Ingersoll Rand Field Service Technician serves customers byinstalling, trouble shooting, repairing and maintaining all makes of rotaryscrew and reciprocating air compressors, along with additional compressed airsystem components.
- Ingersoll Rand isrecognized worldwide as the brand standard for Compressed Air Systems
- Highlycompetitive and comprehensive total compensation program including total cashcompensation, benefits, holiday and vacation
- Dedicatedto a military friendly environment (Veterans are highly encouraged to apply)
- Unlimitedopportunities for career development and promotions
- Determinedfocus to be the employer of choice in our industry (we want to be the companywhere everyone wants to work)
- WorldClass continuing education, featuring Manufacturer (OEM) Level Training
- Company-widecommitment to promoting a strong work/life balance
- Organizationalencouragement of community involvement and sustainability (green initiatives)
We are always in searchof talented service technicians to join our team. Please join our TalentCommunity, so we can directly share information about Ingersoll Rand and newTechnician Openings in the future.
We are committed tohelping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offercompetitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies andcomprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed tobuilding an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values thedifferent backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spursinnovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passionfor inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economiesand societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins withyou.
Primary Location: -United States
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Dec 4, 2018, 3:21:41 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.