Ingersoll Rand Associate Procurement Program Manager in Shanghai, China
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
This position is a key member of the regional procurement program mgmt. team,responsible for providing process and program support across the SBU businesses functions and site stakeholders in the AP region.The responsibilities include development, deployment and on-going management of global procurement processes, programs, tools,executing the procurement related tasks to meet the overall Q.D.C goal, as well as a key communications bridge between NPD/PGT program and the Global/Regional procurement team
- Plays key role in representation of procurement related task drive to project execution through New product development process by collaborating cross functional team align the goals and deliverables to achieve expected results with a sense of urgency
- Ensure the deployment of Preferred Supply Strategy by implementing the Early Sourcing Working Plan through the NPD project Gate processing; aligns to the global & regional category strategy
- Focal point for ensuring an efficient procurement linkage to SBU-wide processes with other businesses functions including Engineering; Products Mgmt., Operation, Finance, Legal, and Trade compliance, covering items such as common purchase order T&Cs, contract bailment standards,legal requirements, quality system regulations/standards and trade compliance, etc..
- Ensure the compliance to procurement BOS process; Conduct the 7-Step processing as needed; utilize the decision matrix in the needs of supplier selection,applying global procurement process & tools efficiently includes Oracle BI Dashboard; Windchill;PLM; Cincom; etc.
- Lead, facilitate, participate in cross-functional teams in leading suppliers to premier levels of performance in Quality, Cost Mgmt, Lead-Time, Delivery, and Service through IRPDP process
- Solves complex, high impact procurement process/program design/development problems
- Develop, initiate, and ensure implementation of assigned cost improvement projects
- Business Travel required – 10% up to 50%;
SKILLS & COMPENTENCE
- Proven capability and capacity to manage multiple programs, projects and strategic supplier relationships while addressing tactical issues w/ developing the action plan to reduce the risk
- In-depth business acumen knowledge and possesses good knowledge of procurement, supply management, and/or supply chain management
- Good financial aptitude with fact basis and data driven analytical capability to make economic decisions w/ TCO consideration of relevant factors, include cost,delivery & quality reliability, service, innovation, sustainability etc.
- Good general skills including change management, time management, project management, decision making and prioritization.
Good problem solving skill and ability to introduce win-win solutions
Results oriented;Self driven/learner, independent and reliable;willing to taking the initiatives
- Good thinking and planning skillswith strong implementation skill
- Strong customer satisfaction focus; exceeds expectations of internal and external customers
- Good interpersonal and communication skills,a good team player,
Excellent communication skills, verbal and written including presentation skillsEthics and Integrity:Demonstrate high personal integrity in conducting business with external/internal parties.Ensure compliance to the laws, business guidelines and code of conduct, company ethical standards EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering or related, MBA a plus; relevant qualified certification desired, CPM/CPSM/CIPS or PMP etc.
- 5 years’ proven good record in supply chain management, project management related experience preferred
- Demonstrate competence in negotiation skills and the ability assessing the supplier
- Candidates must have demonstrated experience in coordinating, facilitating discussions, consultation and conflict resolution
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Shanghai-China
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Dec 16, 2018, 9:10:44 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.