Ingersoll Rand Service Sales Manager in Shaanxi, China
Responsible for the achievement of targeted order/sales, generated margin, market coverage, and customer satisfaction within the assigned office/area.
· Provide leadership for the marketing and sales process via the development and implementation of coordinated local marketing and sales plans, consumer programs and etc.
· Responsible for lead team well to deliver sales activities/behaviors per company requirements. Behavior includes customer visit, market coverage maintenance and etc.
· Manage KPI achievement based on daily behavior management, e.g. daily call, MCS tracking and etc.
· Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships within critical customers in local markets. Key relationships include, but are not limited to, strategic builder alignment and independent HVAC-related Associations. Participation in related local events to support growth.
· Sales Leader will effectively utilize employee development tools, as well as mentor and coach TM group to ensure continued individual development.
· Four-year college degree preferred
· People management skill and experience is must
· 5 years of HVAC industry service sales/equipment sales experience, or service sales experience in relevant industries
· Overall knowledge of HVAC distribution and dealer sales, service, installation and business practices
· Experience in the development and execution of biz transformation is plus
· Team skills, both as a leader and team member.
· Strong organizational and delegation skills.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Effective negotiation skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong relationship building skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and Access
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Shaanxi-China
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 27, 2018, 12:41:42 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.