Ingersoll Rand VRF Inside Sales - Trane in PINE BROOK, New Jersey
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
As part of Trane's Joint Venture with Mitsubishi Electric, NJ Trane is hiring a VRF Inside Sales Specialist! This is an exciting opportunity to be on this revolutionary team, at the leading edge of technology and with tons of personal and professional growth potential!
This role includes:
- Product Selection
- Sales Support
- And tons of training and growth opportunities within the HVAC industry!
Responsible for VRF projects, including validating the equipmentselection, pricing, discounts, and submittal processes of the equipment portionof projects as required, from beginning to end, to accomplish specific objectivesin a given time frame and with limited resources. Accountable forthe strategy and performance achievement of the specific budget objectives.
- Responsible for the creative optimization/validation of equipment to include selection of size, configuration, voltage, options, etc. of the VRF equipment by reviewing the plans, specifications, original estimate and proposal.
- Responsible for VRF design and layout assistance for engineering customers during design phase where required.
- Validates project scope by reviewing transition documents, plans and specs; listing possible cost savings and problems; planning EQ/ VPP dollar breaks; and validating quantities and configurations.
- Supports sales team and develops preliminary submittals and/or final submittals as required.
- Maintains competitive advantage and stays abreast of latest technology and industry trends.
- Maintains job-related supplied inventory by recording quantities required.
- Verifies equipment pricing and revising VRF specific bill of materials.
- Obtains discounts and enters discounts into LYNX.
- Documents work by maintaining organized files for each job in existing electronic job library.
- Responsible for holding job cost consensus meeting and submittal release and makes any necessary changes.
- Responsible for the post-win customer communication and installation support including any necessary site visits and pre-installation/post-installation meetings.
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours and occasional local travel to and from customer’s offices or job sites as required.
- Experience with Commercial / Light Commercial (LCU) HVAC Equipment
- Passion and excitement around VRF and desire to continually learn is required.
- Must have ability to partner and team well with others.
- Must be comfortable interfacing with customers and have excellent communication skills.
- Must possess strong proficiency in Windows/ Microsoft Office product knowledge.
Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but not limited to:
DUI in theprevious 5 years
- Hit &Run, License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving or multiple smallerinfractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: PINE BROOK-New Jersey
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Oct 5, 2018, 2:29:11 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.