Ingersoll Rand HVAC Equipment Project Manager - NJ Trane in PINE BROOK, New Jersey
AtIngersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around theworld. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable,sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family ofbrands—including Club Car®, IngersollRand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, AmericanStandard® Heating & Air Conditioningand ARO®- work together to enhance the quality andcomfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food andperishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are aglobal business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduringresults. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusiveenvironment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring adiverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United Statesqualified protected veterans.
,IngersollRand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,AmericanStandard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®- work together to enhance the quality andcomfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food andperishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are aglobal business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduringresults. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusiveenvironment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring adiverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United Statesqualified protected veterans.
We have an excitingopportunity to join our team as an Equipment Project Manager! Thisis a critical role on our team and will focus heavily on our VRFproduct line , working with our sales team and external customers to ensureall HVAC equipment orders are fulfilled and executed as planned. We areseeking someone with a high aptitude for stellar customer service who is ableto adapt to changing situations and handle complex challenging projects in afast-paced environment. If this sounds like you, read on & applytoday!
This is a true team environment, with a strong,dynamic group of supportive professionals working in a fun, fast-pacedatmosphere. We are looking for someone who can enhance this team, who can adaptto change quickly and who has the flexibility to work undervarying circumstances each day.
The Equipment Project Manager manages all aspects of equipment projects, frombeginning to end, with direct responsibility for project execution andaccomplishing specific objectives in a given time frame and with limitedresources. This role supports sales staff with little supervision by assistingcustomers during the sales process. You can expect to interact with customersto handle complaints, process orders, and provide information about specificproducts and services. You’ll provide efficient, accurate, and timely responseto customer complaints and requests and utilize appropriate processes andtools. You’ll maintain up-to-date knowledge of promotions, discounts and otherinformation related to the order fulfillment process. You can expect to developand maintain customer relationships through excellent customer service skills.Partnering and communicating with the sales team to support and influenceresponse time and sales goals is a key objective of this position.
- Responsible for coordination with sales and operations team as the VRFfulfillment representative
- Participate in datatracking, problem solving and strategy setting for our VRF portfolio
- Tasked to modify andcreate process for fulfillment as our VRF business expands
- Plans and analyzesassigned projects, coordinate project schedules and project parameters and setsprocedures to accomplish system objectives, involving complex equipmentapplications.
- Compares estimated ship dates with contractors’ project schedule.
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the forecasted cost atcompletion.
- Controls expenses by monitoring assigned project budget.
- Creates and makes revisions to project schedules including: generating tasks,estimates, dependencies and milestones.
- Oversees the following: preparation of Trane material and vendor orders,recording the receipt of materials and approving payments.
- Responsible for entering equipment orders and issuing purchase orders forvendor orders.
- Responsible for project cash-flow management: progress billing, collectionssupport and monitoring, and resource management.
- Ensures that quality standards are maintained for assigned projects.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementingcorrective action, and communicating with customers and assigned staff.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED and up to three (3) years of related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong, demonstrated customer service and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of office equipment and Microsoft Office products.
Must possess a valid driver’s license for aminimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including,but not limited to:
·DUI in the previous 5years
·Hit & Run, LicenseSuspension, Reckless / Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions orpreventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We are committed to helping you reach yourprofessional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensationthat aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help youlive your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverseculture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds andexperiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generatescreative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shiftsin how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with IngersollRand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: PINE BROOK-New Jersey
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Feb 7, 2019, 11:21:38 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.