Ingersoll Rand Inside Sales Specialist in PHOENIX, Arizona
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,AmericanStandard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
As an InsideSales Specialist, you will be in an entry-level selling role supporting outsidesales within the district. You will be responsible to strengthen communication,selling, negotiation, and technical skills to transition to outside sales, ifdesired. This position includes sales support from the time of inquiry todelivery, which requires equipment identification, quoting, orderconfirmation/purchase order receipt, pricing, order processing, expediting, andproblem solving. Inside sales specifically focuses on cold-calling, inactiveaccounts, lower volume purchasers, and providing quotes to all customers. Asyou become more experienced, you can support the outside sales force with leadgeneration, market intelligence, and contact with current customers. The mostexperienced inside sales specialists may be assigned to special projects, whichrequire hands-on supervision of highly complex orders or those that requiresignificant coordination with external entities.
- Dedicatedlycontacting current and potential customers to generate sales of compressed airproducts, services, and parts.
- Generatequotes and follow up with customers and outside sales team to ensure quotessuccessfully transition to orders. Manage these orders to ensure deliveryschedule is achieved.
- Actas key contact to customers to provide information on complete sales cycle fromquote through delivery.
- Targetinactive and competitive accounts for conversion
- Develop,sell, and convert accounts to recurring revenue service contracts.
- Utilizeparts program to obtain business.
- Mentorpeers and share standard methodologies with those less experienced as needed.
- Handleinventory to stocking levels. Ensure the order process is complete anderror-free.
- Manageoutside purchases and product transportation expenses effectively andefficiently.
- Ensureenvironmental, health and safety compliance.
- Ensurethat all paperwork, purchase orders, rental agreements, etc. are maintained torespond to customer inquiries timely and ensure internal process requirements.
- Prepareall sales and activity reports, presentations, studies and research asrequested.
We are lookingfor a customer oriented person with an Associates Degree, preferably aBachelor's Degree, with experience in inside sales and customer service. HVACexperience is beneficial.
- Excellentcommunication skills
- Customerservice focus – understand the need, solve problems, and respond in anefficient manner
- Strongorganizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Astrong knowledge and comfort level with computers is necessary. Programs usedinclude Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and Outlook, along with the ability tonavigate internal software programs will be needed after hire.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: PHOENIX-Arizona
Shift: Day Job
Type: Entry Job/Early Talent
Posting: Dec 18, 2018, 9:57:40 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.