Ingersoll Rand Account Manager in OMAHA, Nebraska
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
This position is responsible for driving sales activities and account management for the Upper Midwest Area. Traveling in a defined geographic area, this includes quoting and strategizing, prospecting, and developing relationships; to achieve revenue targets, maximize profits, increase market share and maintain customer loyalty.
- GenerateRevenue - Call on existing and new customers including competitive accounts,leads and cold calls. Keep current with all product knowledge and trainingneeded.Creatively provide solutions tocustomer needs.
- ManageCash - Ensure that all orders obtained are error-free. Ensure resolution of allcustomer disputes.Manage all costsassociated with selling efforts, including travel and entertainmentexpenditures.
- Ensureadherence to safety rules (vehicle safety, customer site safety) in the field,as well as in the offices.
- EarnCustomer loyalty via troubleshooting to resolve customer satisfaction issues.Managing orders and working closely with the service and operations team onactive jobs. Service assistance as needed with product installationcommunications by resolving open issues.
- Maintainquote log and face-to-face customer interactions in sales force CRM system.Record order follow-up activities (e.g. delivery), reporting requirements(email) and database requirements. Provide feedback on market conditions.
- Connectcustomers with Ingersoll Rand Service offerings for equipment in the field andnew equipment sales.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred;Engineering or Technical Degree preferred.
Three years sales experiencewith industrial products and services.
Mustpossess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major orfrequent traffic violations including, but not limited to:
·DUI in theprevious 5 years
·Hit & Run,License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractionsor preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
Proficient in Microsoft Office computer applicationsrequired.
Excellent relationship-building skills, including verbal,written and presentation communication skills.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: OMAHA-Nebraska
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Dec 13, 2018, 1:43:32 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.