Ingersoll Rand Human Resources Manager in Nuevo León, Mexico
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
To Ensure an Administration capable to keep, develop and improve the organizational culture, high employees performance, belonging sense and labor maturity that helps to the company goals achievement into a labor environment of equity, justice, security, pride, quality of life and continues improvement.
- To generate, develop and keep a Labor environment that ensure and improve justice, equity, belonging sense, commitment, loyalty, satisfaction and quality of life
- To implement Organizational Development Programs focus to improve Technical skills, Leadership, Management and Human Factor.
- To be responsible of the employees Performance Management, Career Plans and Performance Improvement.
- To Create and Keep a Human Resources Management System that ensure Justice, Equity and Certainty.
- To create Annual Engagement Program for our employees and Social Responsibility Activities.
- To Build, keep and develop ethics relations and agreements with union leaders, Authorities and Asociations.
- To keep up dated and with confident awareness about of local labor environment, Authorities, Unions, Labor Institutions and Associations.
- To ensure the company labor wellness and prevent conflicts and labor sues.
- Establish recognition and engagement programs that improve prau belonging sense and commitment.
- To Accomplish on timely manner the Labor Regulations, and Company Obligations, Social Security, Labor Minister, Labor Taxes Minister, Union Agreements.
- To Apply Corporate Policies and Procedures to ensure Organizational Standard Work.
- To Analyze and Up date Job Descriptions and Compensation System.
- To ansure the Confidence of Personnel Administration System according with Policies and Legal frame, as well as, attend labor sues.
- To Develop a Communication Program and Organizational Culture that helps to update empoyees awareness, as well as, to improve proud, commitment, belonging sense.
- Ensure annual labor survey aplication and its improvement action plans.
- Bachelor in Human Resources, labor relations, administration or similar.
- 5 years experience in similar roles.
- Handle of all hr areas: Organizational development, labor relations, compensations etc.
- English advanced
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Nuevo León-Mexico
Job: Human Resources
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Nov 22, 2018, 2:17:16 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.