Ingersoll Rand Inside Sales Leader in NASHVILLE, Tennessee
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
- Lead and motivate a high-performing team of inside sales representatives focused on driving services growth.
- Develop operational strategies to enhance team’s capability and capacity to sell services, and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Achieve goals by setting and tracking performance targets for team, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Report on sales metrics and use lean tools to problem-solve and drive continuous improvement sales processes.
- Analyzes sales, customer feedback, and market data to effectively problem solve, influence the services growth and implement new service solution ideas.
- Liaise with Commercial Team peers to ensure proper interdepartmental interactions and handoffs, focused on customer satisfaction
- Effectively recruit, coach, and develop Inside Sales Team through effective performance appraisals and development planning.
- Proven work experience as an Inside sales manager, minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education, or equivalent
- Proven success at leading new business ventures. Start-up experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge with SFA CRM platform, Siebel, Oracle, and MS Office required
- Experience with analytics software including Tableau, Alteryx, and MiniTab a plus
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal at all levels of customer and internal teams
- Strong sales skills
- Coaching skills and mindset are required
- Strong analytical skills including analytical tool proficiency
- Problem-solving proficiency – understand the need, solve problems, and respond in an efficient manner
- Achievement-driven with a customer service orientation and a track record of outstanding customer feedback.
- Ability to drive business results through building effective partnerships with relevant stakeholders
- Team skills, both as a leader and team member.
- Strong planning, organizational and delegation skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic vision capability
- Strong relationship building skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and Access.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: NASHVILLE-Tennessee
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Oct 29, 2018, 5:52:35 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.