Ingersoll Rand Digital Animator in MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
You will combine your creative skills with technical knowledge for delivering digital and traditional forms of communication for the world leader in transport temperature control customers. Digital designing includes creating graphics, animations, videos and other visual effects to supplement traditional materials such as installation, operation and diagnostic repair manuals. This role is critical to supporting strategic priorities for dealer service excellence, digital strategy and product electrification roadmap. We have a premier dealer network made up of general managers, service managers and technicians, parts and sales professionals and require clear, accurate and innovative content for Thermo King products and services.
- Collaborates and leads the development of technical design projects and assets for Thermo King internal and external customers. Works with team members, Subject Matter Experts (SME) and dealers to identify and solve customer pain points.
- Create scripts, story boards, animations and videos to best convey messages to intended audience.
- Develops compelling digital and print graphics of technical information including 2D and 3D visuals, web graphics, and illustrations that engages users.
- Thinks and acts strategically to improve digital strategy. Recommends ideas for improvement and creates standard work for new processes.
- Uses refrigeration and mechanical knowledge to research, collect and analyze data specific to Thermo King products for use in updating installation, maintenance and repair procedures.
- Build and foster relationships with engineers, technical service managers, product managers and other SME’s to successfully complete projects on time.
- Minimum 5 years creating digital content including 2D/3D animations, videos, technical illustrations, etc.
- Excellent oral, written, analytical, and creative problem solving skills. Time management is crucial with limited supervision.
- Advanced software skills to be used in design of technical digital content with programs such as PTC Creo Illustrate (preferred) and Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, Audition, and InDesign).
- Solid understanding of mechanical, industrial, refrigeration or HVAC engineering.
- Knowledge of assembly and installation procedures. Ability to read engineering, mechanical and refrigeration wiring and schematic drawings and diagrams.
- Interacts credibly with one or many individuals. Openly shares information in a timely, accurate, and effective manner. Partners with others to solve problems, reach decisions, and achieves objectives.
- Handles multiple projects with varying complexities. Effectively adapts to project changes and understands the reason for change. Challenges accepted ideas and procedures in search of improvements.
- Effectively uses software programs to deliver desired outputs.
- Searches out information needed to solve problems – i.e., software flow charts, alarm code details, CAD models, and bills of material and analytical tools. Displays technical creativity by utilizing personal expertise and available tools.
- Assumes accountability for getting things done. Establishes criteria and/or work procedures to achieve a high level of quality and productivity. Achieves deadlines.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: MINNEAPOLIS-Minnesota
Job: Communications & Corporate Affairs
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Nov 16, 2018, 3:58:40 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.