Ingersoll Rand Project Manager in Lombardia, Italy
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visithttp://www.ingersollrand.com/.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading multiple projects in Compression Technologies and Services. The project manager will manage all aspects of the project including relations with Customers, reporting progress to management, the scheduling of activities, and issues resolution. This position acts as central controller for all order / project related activities; therefore, close coordination and consistent communication with other business functions across the organization is required along with excellent management skills.
This role will also work in a collaborative manner with other project managers within CTS to establish processes or new tools.
The position requires a leader with effective project management and communication skills along with experience in leading cross functional teams.
- Identify and resolve with the team any potential deviations from the approved project plan
- Managing critical paths to achieve milestone goals
- Facilitates activities to quickly reach consensus decisions and conflict resolution amongst the team with the guidelines of quality, schedule, cost, and customer requirements
- Communicate project status, issues, risks, and activities. Chair meetings to lead to final decisions while also maintaining meeting minutes and actions required
- Effective communication and relationship building with customers, vendors and internal stakeholders
- Manage cost - Maintain / identify & drive for improvement in cost ratio
- Ensuring key milestones are met within time and cost constrains, while adhering to proper quality requirements
- Ensuring goods and deliverables are supplied in accordance to Project requirements
- Creating a mutual trust relation with the customers
- Identify major project risks and monitoring them
- Sharing best practices
- Closing the projects
- 5 years’ experience in leading major projects with a cross functional team in Oil & Gas environment
- Lean knowledge valued
- PMP certification valued
- Proven techniques / methods for resolving issues and conflicts
- Process oriented
- Self-directed & driven to achieve results
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrates the ability to develop detailed project timelines / schedules
- Track record of success in managing major projects
- High PC proficiency to include Microsoft Projects, Excel, and Word
- Management and Industrial / Mechanical engineering degree preferred
- Ability to travel few days per month
- Italian and fluent English
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Lombardia-Italy
Job: Project Management
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Nov 21, 2018, 11:18:32 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.