Ingersoll Rand Switchboard Operator in LA CROSSE, Wisconsin
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® -work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
- As part of a team, answer main switchboard console and route calls to appropriate destinations in a professional and courteous manner.
- Administer telephone, voice mail, call center, and paging systems.
- Administer cellular telephones.
- Process monthly invoices for communications services.
- Maintain records.
- Miscellaneous duties as required.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Effective communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good critical thinking skills and memory retention.
- Proficiency in use of a personal computer, to include word processing and spread sheet applications.
- Team, group, or project leadership experience.
- Ability to work closely with others.
- Switchboardor communications systems experience preferred.
- Familiarity with voice systems and the Trane La Crosse campus a plus.
Whileperforming the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to usehands to operate computer keyboard and telephone.The employee frequently is required to walkand sit.The employee is occasionallyrequired to stand. Ability to lift 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this jobinclude close vision, and ability to adjust focus.Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of thejob.
This position works in a typical officeenvironment. Noise level in the workenvironment is usually moderate. Occasional travel may be required.Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of thejob.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: LA CROSSE-Wisconsin
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Type: Entry Job/Early Talent
Posting: Dec 7, 2018, 9:46:52 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.