Ingersoll Rand Export Accounting Manager in LA CROSSE, Wisconsin
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Job Summary :
Lead theExport team within North America Record to Report (RTR), lead the monthly closeprocess, manage related Export projects, reconcile general ledger accounts andreview/approve team member reconciliations, monitor and drive reportingprocesses for a timely and accurate monthly close.
ExportedGoods from North America and between countries
- Reserves(Bad Debt, Variation, Start-Up, Insurance)
- IntercompanyAP/AR/Mark Up
- Trade AR/AP
- Investments,Royalties & Dividend Payments
Month-endClose Duties (Oracle, HFM, PeopleSoft)
- Manage ateam of 6
- Monitorprogress and drive completion of all team projects
- Manage andcomplete special projects
- Liaison withtax, legal, treasury, and regional hub accounting leadership
- Lead the RTRefforts to consolidate all NA Strategic Business Unit US Export Activity into the North AmericaTrading Hub
- Performmiscellaneous Export activities as assigned
- 10 – 20 %travel possible
- Bachelor’sdegree in business, accounting, finance, or related discipline required;accounting degree preferred.
- CPA and/orMBA preferred.
- 8-10 yearsof Accounting; systems related experience with 2 – 4 in a supervisoryrole preferred.
- Projectmanagement skills required; Six Sigma Lean experience Preferred.
- Strongknowledge of GAAP required.
- Strong PCskills required: Microsoft Office Suite (with Excel emphasis)
- Knowledge ofTrane reporting structure and systems preferred (PeopleSoft, Hyperion, OBI)
- Knowledge ofTrane headquarters, Sales Office, Manufacturing Operations, and/or Global Partsa plus
- Must be ableto adapt to change in a fast-paced, team environment.
We arecommitted to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals.We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies andcomprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed tobuilding an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the differentbackgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation,generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you shareour passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in howpeople, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand.Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: LA CROSSE-Wisconsin
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Feb 8, 2019, 9:23:28 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.