Ingersoll Rand Software Test Engineer in Karnataka, India
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
This will involve understanding the functionality/requirements and performing various test activities like test design, test case development, test execution.
- Involves Test development and testing.
- Should be responsible for timely deliverable of various QA activities.
- Require to work independently with minimal support.
- Should have good communication & customer handling skills.
- Total experience of 3-5 years.
- Good understanding of Software testing principles and process methodologies.
- Experience in writing and executing Test cases and Test scripts.
- Good understanding of Version Control/Defect tracking tool.
- Experience working with either Automation or any one scripting language is a must.
- Experience working on CAN, J1939 is an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in automation testing and Product testing would be added advantage.
- HVAC product knowledge is an added advantage.
- Must be an independent worker able to work with little supervision.
- ISTQB certification is an added advantage.
- Should have strong analytic and communication skills.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Karnataka-India
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Dec 3, 2018, 11:22:02 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.