Ingersoll Rand Oracle Application Functional Support -ISC Manufacturing in Karnataka, India
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The ERP Application Functional Support Analyst – CoE ISC (Center of Excellence -Integrated Supply Chain) will provide
functional support in one or more of the following areas/Oracle modules for our production environment used globally at Ingersoll Rand facilities (factories, warehouses, distribution centers, sales & service centers, and offices) operating the R12 and 11i Oracle ERP applications:
- Inventory, ASCP, Demantra
- Warehouse Management, MSCA
- Procurement, iSupplier
- Shipping, and Transportation Management
The ERP Application Support Analyst will be an integral member of the Applications Center of Excellence team working with locations around the world to support a single business solution/system utilizing Oracle R12. The ERP Functional Systems Analyst will also support sites running on our legacy Oracle 11i applications who will migrate in the future to the single R12 instance Candidate will have 1 or more years of ERP experience, specifically supporting or implementing Oracle eBusiness Suite and/or Planning and Transportation Management modules.
1. Incident Resolution: Perform Application Support for ERP enabled Businesses within agreed SLAs (service level agreements). This involves investigating issues reported in the help desk system to the Functional Support Team, responding to users in a courteous, timely manner, documenting case notes, problem cause & resolution
2. Manages Oracle SRs: Leverages Oracle support effectively to resolve issues and incidents
3. Problem Resolution: Work with development teams to implement IT Governance & Change Management Processes to address new functionality or requirements and to resolve recurring operational issue
4. Perform Quality Assurance Testing: Prepares and executes regression and QA tests for system configuration changes, patching, disaster recovery and enhancements
5. Follows Change Management Processes: Adheres to CM and keeps change records and documents up to date
6. Escalation: Escalate unresolved issues as required to other provider groups such as DBAs & technical groups or software vendor support resources.
7. Perform assigned duties as prioritized and alert leaders when priorities conflict or are ambiguous.
8. Support the system users to improve their productivity and application knowledge; building the super user’s confidence and competence.
9. Stay professionally current with new features being delivered in Oracle and future releases of the Ingersoll Rand Global Design by reviewing, updating, or creating functional documents and testing of existing and new functionalities.
10. Change Management: Follow and be an advocate for our businesses through involvement in quality assurance or regression testing of software before releases & upgrades.
11. Take charge in developing and managing your career growth with the aid of clear career paths, involved and encouraging leaders, and excellent career progress tools and training opportunities.
-Manages assigned incidents or problems interacting professionally and leveraging available resources to ensure issue resolution.
-Responds to helpdesk requests leveraging standard work, colleague networks and support knowledgebase
-Accurately routes help requests
-Tracks & logs help requests & outcomes
-Identifies & evaluates chronic problems and trends and provides concise, accurate feedback to management
-Makes & keeps commitments
-Fosters effective teamwork by linking own responsibilities to the team’s goals and needs
-Shares networks & resources to support others’ effectiveness
-Respects individual diversity
-Ensures internal & external customer satisfaction
-Asks probing questions to understand customer operations & needs.
-Contacts customers and other stakeholders to learn their perspective, background and experiences
-Maintains clear communication of mutual expectations with customers
-Provides solutions that meet needs of customers
-Acts as a trusted advisor
-Anticipates and adapts to change
-Quickly adapts to change and understands the reasons for the change
-Reaches/stretches for continual self-improvement
-Encourages and champions change and continuous improvement
-Uses change opportunistically; innovates to develop new, better ways of working
-Degree level education and 4 years related experience
-Preferably in an Application Support or Super User capacity in the area of Integrated Supply Chain functions
-Experience with Oracle R12, R11i or another ERP application is a distinct advantage
-Fluency in English required, and one or more additional language(s) a plus
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Karnataka-India
Job: Information Technology
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Nov 28, 2018, 11:31:26 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.