Ingersoll Rand Service Coordinator III-Kansas City in KANSAS CITY, Missouri
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
IngersollRand is seeking for a personable and dependable Service Coordinator for theKansas City Area! We are looking for Individuals who are responding tocustomer demand calls as well as actively contact customers for maintenance andservice scheduling, and process any service requests. Our Service Coordinatorswork with small to large businesses and Fortune 500 Companies to ensure thecompressed air equipment they purchased is maintained in time and fullyoperational. We provide training for all of the skills required to succeed! If you feel you have a great personality, strong work ethic, lovesolving problems, and enjoy working in a fast paced position, we may be a goodfit for you.For more informationabout our company, please visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
This position is for a ServiceCoordinator supporting the Customer Center and serving the compressed air needsof the industrial sector. The Service Coordinator is responsible for efficientlyand effectively coordinating service technicians to meet customer’sneeds. You will manage and communicate with customers, sales teams, andmanagement, while adhering to all order management and operational requirementsof the position.
- Answer incoming service calls and schedule technicians. Schedule preventive maintenance activities monthly and process service requests. Generate and follow-up on service quotes and seek new business whenever possible.
- Guide and develop service technicians as appropriate, assisting in technical issue resolution. Scheduling and tracking of service technicians to maximize their operating efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Manage Service Inventory locations and rental fleets (repair status, location, etc.)
- Ensure environmental, health and safety, as well as Operational Excellence adherence in the Customer Center. Assist with the auditing process.
- Earn customer loyalty by effectively and efficiently managing customer interactions, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Order and receive parts for jobs. Monitor shipping and receiving activities. Conduct service request data entry and management. Submitting warranty claims and shipping parts to the factory. Ensure SARBOX compliance.
- Displays team effort and dedication to customer by maintaining flexibility to work overtime and weekends as the business requires.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent and 2-5 years of experience in a related field is required.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working proficiency with hand held computer (i.e. Smartphone, iPad).
- Proper phone etiquette and skills required.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems is preferred.
- This position is partially physical and requires regular use of hands, fingers, walking, stooping, and kneeling. It requires employees to regularly lift and or move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: KANSAS CITY-Missouri
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Dec 13, 2018, 1:49:04 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.