Ingersoll Rand Quality Engineer in Jiangsu, China
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Ingersoll Rand is a $13 million company with locations and employees around the world working tirelessly to help customers advance in international markets in the areas of climate control, heating and air conditioning, industrial technology and safety and security.
To help the company grow, we are seeking an Industrialization and Quality Methods Engineer for our lifting equipment production site in Sin-le-Noble (59) in northern France. (See http://www.ingersollrandproducts.com/am-en/products/lifting )
Actively help define production methods and engineering activities related to production. This includes design, new product launches and continual steps toward improvement. The position’s duties will include the development, implementation and maintenance of all production processes to promote quality and efficiency; and the creation of manufacturing plans to improve the competitiveness of our operations.
- Help oversee and develop manufacturing standards, including machine capacity, quality control, tools and equipment, pathways and cycle times
- Help meet Quality objectives
- Partner with suppliers’ Quality and Development divisions to improve supply chain quality
- Study and implement corrective manufacturing measures following receipt of customer non-compliance reports
- Participate in planning and help determine project stop and start schedules, capital spending and budgeting
- Take steps to optimize site planning
- Share knowledge and understanding of industrialization processes by training and guiding others
- M.S. in Engineering
- Experience in production site Methods, Quality and Industrialization desired
- Working knowledge of English
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Jiangsu-China
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Oct 9, 2018, 7:21:36 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.