Ingersoll Rand Team Leader AWD in EVANS, Georgia
At Ingersoll Randwe are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advancethe quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficientenvironments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®-work together to enhancethe quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protectfood and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. Weare a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduringresults. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse andinclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated tohiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and UnitedStates qualified protected veterans.
Job Summary ：
Responsible for the overallperformance of his/her assigned work group/line, including safety, quality,efficiency and attainment of daily production schedule.
- Proactively supports plant wide safety programs, including ongoing maintenance of a safe working environment for all employees.
- Works to achieve the current goals and objectives of the line: Units per man hour, Takt Attainment and First Pass Yield (FPY) metrics.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement; implements improvement plans.
- Lead daily problem-solving activities within teams for process improvements.
- Ensures adherence to standard work (develop & audit).
- Serves as the primary communication vehicle between Supervisor, Team Leads and production personnel.
- Responsible for reviewing staffing needs for the day with Team Leads & Master Assemblers, to determine how/where to flex personnel along the line, to meet variation in the daily production schedule (IE, flexing labor as needed during the day throughout the line).
- Units per man hour
- Manage Vacation Schedule
- Write and update Standard Work
- Takt Attainment
- First Pass Yield (FPY)
- Safety and 5S, Quality, Cost (Efficiency/Productivity and Scrap) as measured by overall line performance to established goals and objectives.
- Basic job standard: Must be able to read and receive instructions in English.
- Formal Education Standard: High School Diploma/Equivalent
Minimum Experience: 2>5 years + Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills. + Must be self-motivated, results and action oriented. + Ability to make independent and sound decisions. + Must possess good interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment or one – on – one. + Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills. + Ability to implement change, to support line improvements. + Principled – Centered leadership; high levels of integrity, ethics and sensibility. + Strong computer skills (MS Suite, As 400, etc.). + Must be capable of leading and directing A3, 9-step, Kaizen/Rie. + Must be able to coach and mentor Team Leads, Associates and Co-Associates as needed. + Must have a can do attitude
We are committed to helping youreach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offercompetitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies andcomprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committedto building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values thedifferent backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spursinnovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customerrelations.
If you share our passion forinspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies andsocieties operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins withyou.
Primary Location: EVANS-Georgia
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Feb 8, 2019, 10:46:41 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.