Ingersoll Rand Sales Engineer TKS in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/ .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
As an Account Manager-Turnkey you will be responsible for developing new accounts and growing relationship with our current customer base. We are looking for a dynamic Account Manager that can solve HVAC system related solutions for our customer’s problems. While this role will be focused on our turnkey solutions, Trane always focuses on a total solution to provide our customers with the most energy efficient buildings!
- Provides knowledge and consultation in the form of developing HVAC system related solutions for the customer’s problems, including financial and performance-based considerations.
- Partner with Service team members to identify key customers and to develop specific action plans to grow identified accounts.
- Consistently ascertains customer needs and current market opportunities. Assembles and coordinates acquisition team as needed for customers and projects.
- Converts leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate sales process, identifying the required sales team members, making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
- Develops multiple relationships with buying influences in the customer’s organization, including facility manager, project managers, project engineers, and purchasing.
- Provides quotes for service repairs, change outs, and energy solutions including quotes for time and material as well as fixed price services.
- Gathers or validates preliminary information and performs facility walk-through to determine level of opportunity.
- Estimates project by analyzing and integrating equipment, controls, subcontractors, and services for each project using Trane business systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years of mechanical contracting and solution sales experience
- Must have specific experience with Commercial HVAC Systems Solutions and related Building Automation Systems
- Must have a strong understanding of mechanical systems and a proven track record of sales success in the field
- Must have strong presentation skills and demonstrated experience pricing systems for customers
- Experience with building / economic modeling software. Experience with Trace 700 strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Professional Engineering License preferred
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Dubai-United Arab Emirates
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Feb 6, 2019, 11:00:00 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.