Ingersoll Rand HR Solutions Cluster Leader CASA in Distrito Capital de Bogotá, Colombia
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The HR Solutions Leader for CASA is accountable for all aspects of human resources for all the employees in this territory regardless of the business they are affiliated to. He/She will lead a team of HR Solution Partners to deliver services and programs related (and not limited to) data privacy, local regulations, policies, payroll, employee life-cycle, talent acquisition, local talent management, employee engagement, compensation and benefits decisions, reorganization support, etc. This role will handle employee relations and build or maintain constructive industrial relations (with unions / works councils) for the country.
Cluster HR Solutions Leader will play a key role providing guidance and support to country management teams, and will collaborate with SBU and Function HR business partners to optimize business operations and ensure organizational capability through HR process simplification and technology implementation
The role will report directly to the HR Solutions Leader for LATAM and lead a team of HR Solutions Partners. It will have direct responsibility for all of the HR functions within the cluster of countries as per the above job summary. He or she will also be able to:
- Manage a complex environment with11 legal entities, multiple commercial sites, , with representation of all8 SBU´S, with over 533 employeesin total;
- Collaborate with SBU HRBP’s and/or local commercial leaders to identify the critical needs of the business and work with different COE’s and stakeholders to deliver integrated valued HR solutions
- Navigate the labor relations environment; provide leadership, guidance and counsel on matters related to local regulations
- Develop and execute HR plans, processes, and programs aligned with business objectives and HR strategy. Collaborate with Global Process Owners (GPO) to ensure alignment with the standard global / regional processes;
- Drive technology implementation (eg. time and attendance system, Service Now etc) as well as outsourcing initiatives (eg. payroll);
- Strategically plan for and manage the suppliers;
- Support change management initiatives locally to positively impact organizational effectiveness; provide guidance and coaching to local leadership team on change management;
- Develop a workforce plan for the local organization in alignment with business needs and strategic capabilities (in collaboration with SBU HRBP);
- Support local employee engagement initiatives to facilitate organizational performance and enable successful organizational change;
- Create a Workforce plan, also execute the Talent and Recruitment attraction strategy
- Maintain a high level of team engagement
- Coach and advise on appropriate local total rewards strategies, programs, and tools to enhance organizational performance and employee engagement;
- Collaborate with other HR Solutions Country/Cluster leaders to share best practices, critical needs, issues, and initiatives.
- Extensive experience in navigating the labor environment in the countries of the cluster and Social Partners
- Process driven, with strong understanding of HR processes, policies and systems (PeopleSoft/SAP, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in Lean, or similar disciplines, and the ability to flexibly apply these disciplines to achieve business goals. Knowledge and demonstrated experience in Change Management
- A customer oriented, results driven collaborator; good financial and business acumen
- Demonstrated success in creating an environment of trust with clients where integrity is unquestioned; can effectively utilize negotiation and conflict resolution skills when needed
- Ability to analyze data & metrics for use in developing goals and driving key business strategies and objectives
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, influencing and communications skills with all levels of the organization required
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures business compliance
- Proven track record in managing a team
- English proficiency required, other languages are a plus
- Proficiency in using business and HR specific software
- Proficiency in using Microsoft software: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills .
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- 10 years’ experience in the Human Resources Function
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Colombia
Other Locations: Latin America-Argentina-Buenos Aires
Job: Human Resources
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Dec 9, 2018, 8:31:19 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.