Ingersoll Rand Sr. Product Manager, Industrial MRO in DAVIDSON, North Carolina
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/ .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Ingersoll Rand’s PowerTools Business Unit is searching for a Senior Product Manager to providestrategic and tactical product management leadership focused on driving growthin the Industrial (MRO) category. Our MRO business provides a broad portfolio ofpower tool bolting and lifting solutions across a wide range of industrialmarkets. Strategy and product planning are key elements of this rolewith the goal of developing a long term vision for the portfolio, identifyingwhere to play and how to win.
You will be responsiblefor championing the product category strategy, building a robustmulti-generation new product pipeline, leading key new product projects fromideation to launch, conducting market research to capture end user requirements,and leading key initiatives to deliver growth. You will work closelywith sales, marketing and customer experience across regions to alignpriorities to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met, as wellas work closely with engineering and operations to deliver new products tomarket and identify opportunities for margin expansion. You will possessstrong analytical skills to allow you to make informed decisions and will beaccountable for meeting or exceeding the category’s revenue, margin, and marketshare targets.
- Champion theimplementation of the global MRO category strategy.
- Conduct industry,market, competitor, and internal performance analytics, including detailedsegmentation of end users of bolting products.
- Lead the development ofa multi-generational product and technology pipeline. Identifydisruptive innovation opportunities through a deep understanding of unmetend-user needs.
- Champion key new productprojects from ideation to commercialization.
- Own the productportfolio P&L, analyze revenue and profitability of product offering.
- Define pricing strategyand actions by region and channel for product portfolio.
- Support long range plandevelopment and annual operating plan process.
- Collaborate withregional product management and marketing teams to identify and implement accelerationprograms to fuel global growth of the MRO category.
- Collaborate withengineering to generate productivity and optimization opportunities within theproduct line and actively participant in the value analysis / value engineeringprocess (VAVE).
- Partner with operationson sales and inventory planning, value stream events, and strategic stockingopportunities.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experiencein a sales, marketing, product management, or engineering
- A Bachelor’s degree inBusiness, Engineering, or related field is required. MBA preferred.
- Understanding of theIndustrial power tool segments and/or experience with bolting would bebeneficial.
- Global Experience andMulti-language capabilities is strongly desired
- Desire and flexibilityto travel up to 25% of the time (some international travel)
Key Competencies :
- Strong relationship building skills with theability to influence and inspire
- Energetic, passionate, driven, and strong interpersonalskills who works well in a collaborative team environment
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to delivermeasurable results
- Solid financial acumen
- Ability to multitask and manage/participate inseveral milestone projects simultaneously
- Advanced problem solving capabilities
- Proficient in MS Office: word, excel, powerpoint, etc.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: DAVIDSON-North Carolina
Job: Product Management
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Dec 2, 2018, 4:37:46 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.