Ingersoll Rand Procurement Program Manager in DAVIDSON, North Carolina
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The Procurement Program Manager will play a key sourcing role within our Compression Technologies and Services strategic business unit, supporting our Engineered to Order operations and Plant Air Centrifugal (PAC) Product Growth Team.
Manage and coordinate suppliers to meet company's goals in regards to quality, delivery and cost. Achieve quality and price productivity through implementation of sourcing strategies and programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong understanding of the procurement process at an operational and leadership level.
- Experience in Supplier Negotiations & Sourcing Strategies
- Knowledge of Should Cost Modeling highly preferred
- Project Management experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability for independent thinking and multi-tasking.
- Proven ability to plan pro-actively, anticipate issues and have excellent problem resolution records with little or no input or
- Proficiency in computer applications including industry-related software and tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills across cross-functional organization.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead, develop and motivate and foster team dynamic.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: DAVIDSON-North Carolina
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Oct 24, 2018, 9:26:07 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.