Ingersoll Rand Physical Security Manager in DAVIDSON, North Carolina
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Job Summary ：
The Physical Security Manager will provide leadership in the area of physical security operations across Ingersoll Rand, and interact with all levels of management. This role is actively engaged in all facets of physical security, to include program management in the effort to globally standardize all physical security systems at Ingersoll Rand. The Physical Security Manager will provide thoughtful leadership in delivering a holistic, best-in-class Global Physical Security program aimed at mitigating risk, ensuring continuity of operations and safeguarding the company’s most important assets – our people – as well reputation and brand. This position reports to the Global Security Manager, and will be based in Davidson, N.C.
- Develop and manage an access control strategy and program for all facilities and offices across the enterprise
- Develop and devise physical security protective strategies across Ingersoll Rand.
- Design clear and effective physical security standards as best practice for global facilities.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for internal stakeholders as it relates to aspects of physical security – standards, guidelines, security design.
- Implement Global Physical Security policies, procedures, guidelines, standards, and best practices, evaluating enterprise-wide effectiveness and adherence to these measures.
- Develop and manage the global physical security audit program to measure compliance to global physical security standards, policies and procedures.
- Identify, develop, implement, and maintain Company security processes and asset protection measures across all business units to reduce risks, respond to incidents and limit exposure to liability in all areas.
- Provide expertise, direction and support on all matters relating to physical security.
- Design and maintain training programs on physical security and access control.
- Manage ongoing analysis of security exposures, evaluate program effectiveness, and develop benchmarking standards and metrics to measure the effectiveness of the Global Physical Security function.
- Foster effective communication and coordination with the Ingersoll Rand Global Security team.
- Maintain close liaison with government, industry and law enforcement professionals.
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and providing effective support to all functions and individuals.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact across all levels of management and across all business units.
- Clear and concise oral and written communications skills and the ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Full knowledge of physical security/asset protection methodology and implementation.
- Demonstratedleadership ability to drive strategy, prioritize and mobilize resources across the Company.
- Wise use of discretion with ability to gain trust of business leaders and others todiscuss and respond to sensitive issues.
- Capable of working independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Computer proficiency (moderate to advanced MS Office, MS Outlook).
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Security or related field
- Six to eight years of experience in corporate security, physical security or related field
- Six to eight years of total experience in a combination of law enforcement, military service or corporate security experience
- ASIS Physical Security Professional (PSP) certification
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Fluent in English with foreign language proficiency
- Ability to travel up to 25 percent
- Knowledge of industrial manufacturing operations a plus
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: DAVIDSON-North Carolina
Job: Project Management
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Nov 5, 2018, 9:41:00 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.