Ingersoll Rand Latin America Order Management Leader in DAVIDSON, North Carolina
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionateabout inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of lifeby creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people andour family of brands—including Club Car® , IngersollRand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , AmericanStandard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - worktogether to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings;transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrialproductivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world ofsustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equalopportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; includingindividuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Job Summary ：
This role will leadthe Compression Technologies & Services Latin America Order Managementteam and ensure Order Management activities are aligned to assignedchannels / functions within the territory. The position willdevelop, manage and sustain customer relationships toachieve growth and maximize profitability for the organization. This rolewill also be responsible to ensure the order management processes stay up todate with the needs of the business and our customers.
- Demonstrate leadership and business partnership skills by working with assigned channel/functional/regional business leaders in the implementation and execution of Order Management initiatives aligned to the business strategy as outlined in Annual Operating Plan and Long Range Plan.
- Develop and implement long term strategy for Order Management that aligns with global peers and is transferable across all markets.
- Manage backlog, minimize past due backlog, inventory, maximizing shipment revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Participate as a member of the Global Order Management COE in aligning key processes globally accompanied with policies and standard work as needed.
- Provide the business Voice of Customer information for assigned groups, identifying barriers to success and working across the organization to drive issue resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Understand customers’ buying patterns and requirements and feed changes through to supply chain leadership and marketing.
- Drive a culture of Operational Excellence and Performance / Process Improvement through development of metrics focused on both quality of service and opportunities to drive productivity improvements within functional areas (Marketing, Services, Manufacturing and Distribution Operations.)
- Own the LA Order Management MDI process in order to understand customer pain points impacting ease of doing business and implement changes as needed.
- Support Enterprise transformation by focusing on SMART implementations and driving success with no interruptions for customers.
- Strong coaching skills to develop future leaders within Ingersoll Rand.
- Recruit, lead, develop, promote and retain team members through the execution of objective and goal setting, action planning and delivering timely specific feedback throughout the year.
- Contribute to employee engagement and development, including aspects of coaching, training, rewards and recognition, performance management, attendance administration.
- Identify potential improvement and lead the implementation of corrective actions based on Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools.
- Bachelor Degree
- 3 years management experience
- Qualified candidates must be bilingual in Spanish; Trilingual with Portuguese preferred.
- 5 years of experience in a customer facing role.
- Advanced knowledge of CRM systems.
- Professional certification is a plus (i.e. National Professional Certification in Customer Service, APICS).
- Metric Driven Leader
- Ability to Lead and Motivate Team Members
- Customer Centric Focus
- Ability to Influence cross functionally to meet customer requirements
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financialgoals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our businessstrategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We arecommitted to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well asvalues the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, inturn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customerrelations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shiftsin how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with IngersollRand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: DAVIDSON-North Carolina
Job: Customer Service
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Feb 7, 2019, 9:44:56 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.