Ingersoll Rand Executive Assistant: Global HR Operations/Services in DAVIDSON, North Carolina
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The Executive Assistant – Global HR Operations Serviceswill provide administrative support for the VP of Global HR Operations. The ideal candidate will provide the highest quality administrative support in a professional and confident manner.
- Provide the full spectrum of administrative support, which includes but is not limited to calendar management, travel arrangements, meeting planning, expense processing, receiving and prioritizing visitors, telephone calls, correspondence and other information and handling issues that require the highest levels of discretion and confidentiality.
- Become an integral part of the teams supported and get to know the important internal and external stakeholders well. Represent the leaders articulately, professionally and competently to internal and external audiences.
- Play a key role in providing strong support with minimal supervision and sizable autonomy for judgment and discretion.
- Effectively manage competing priorities from various stakeholders and be composed and efficient working through these competing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with the leaders and enthusiastically participate in the iterative nature of this work.
- Plan, execute and coordinate functional meetings and event planning using current technology.
- Interact with all levels of employees up to and including regular interaction with senior enterprise executives.
- Use sound judgment and knowledge of key stakeholders to prioritize and route information and requests. +
- 8 or more years of experience in an administrative, Human Resources related role required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Advanced meeting planning skills required.
- Detail-oriented with ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and have strong organizational skills.
- Excellent PC and software skills utilizing the full suite of Microsoft Office products. Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills required. Ability to quickly learn and become proficient in other programs e.g. HR management system and talent management systems
- Exceptional communication skills and demonstrated record of accomplishment of interacting with all levels of management, staff and outside contacts in a discreet, courteous and professional manner
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information as well as work effectively and accurately under pressure
- Excellent judgment, a strong work ethic, high level of motivation and initiative, a team approach, and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Exceptional organization skills, including the ability to manage diverse responsibilities and tasks simultaneously
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: DAVIDSON-North Carolina
Job: Administrative Services
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Oct 28, 2018, 8:51:01 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.