Ingersoll Rand Technical Product Support - VRF (Columbus) in COLUMBUS, Ohio
VRF-Technical Product Support
Ductless HVAC subject matter expert; will be focused primarily on post-sale technical & contractor support.This role will be the first line of defense for technical support for our customers installing Trane Mitsubishi Ductless and VRF Products.
Trane has a new exciting opportunity to join our organization as a VRF Technical Specialist. In this position you will be working closely with our contractor customers and internal service fulfillment team to ensure proper installation and startup.You will also be providing sales support in the application of Trane VRF and Ductless products.
- Responsible for VRF/Ductless product success
- Monitor, measure, and modify process and process measurements to effectively and efficiently meet customer needs.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, advising corrective action, and communicating with customers, and co-workers.
- Provide commercial and high level technical product sales training to district office personnel and customers as required.
- Responsible for field training of customers in the install and troubleshooting of VRF and Ductless products.
- Able to troubleshoot VRF and Ductless products.
- Able to assist in the startup and commissioning of VRF and ductless products.
- Build consultative relationships and trust with owners and contracting customers.
Support District office performance by coaching sales personnel in competent VRF product sales, application, and customer support.
Primary Location: COLUMBUS-Ohio
Job: Customer Service
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Sep 6, 2018, 8:34:41 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.