Ingersoll Rand Facility Coordinator in CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiringprogress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creatingcomfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our familyof brands—includingClub Car®,IngersollRand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,AmericanStandard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®- worktogether to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings;transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrialproductivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world ofsustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equalopportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; includingindividuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
This individual in this role will provide a high level of administrativesupport to site plant manager and human resource team through a variety ofadministrative or clerical activities.This role may support different functions with the plant (i.e. plantmanagement).Support would includehandling information requests, performing clerical functions such as preparingcorrespondence, communication, receiving visitors, arranging senior leadershipvisits and site wide events.Supportshuman resources in hourly production recruitment and back office administrativeactivities.
Advocatesfor Customers – Advanced; Communicates Compellingly – Advanced; LearnsEnthusiastically – Immediate; Promotes Change – Expert; Strives for Excellence– Expert; Lives the Values – Expert; Technical Knowledge
- Administrativesupport to Clarksville plant manager, acting as a liaison across departments toensure timely and effective communication/coordination of information andschedules
- Provideback-up for HR Admin with payroll, attendance policy, etc.
- Assistin the overall administration of company policies/procedures, new hirepaperwork and hourly production recruitment process
- Enterand maintain personnel files and HRIS data entry requirements
- Maintainoffice supply inventory; anticipating supply needs and managing supply order /procurement process
- Participatein design, compilation and dissemination of correspondence, memos,presentations, reports, charts, graphs, business plans, and proposals as wellas proofreading/editing this information to ensure complete accuracy, clarityand professional presentation of the final product
- Arrangesand supports executive visits
- Arrangesand supports site wide events including census and pulse survey, monthly plantmanager round tables, skip level meetings, off-site meetings/events andenterprise events/activities
- Miscellaneoushelp with Oracle transactions (selected purchases, receipts, payments,investigations, problem resolution, etc.)
- Workindependently and / or within a team on special non-recurring and on-goingprojects.
- Managesensitive and proprietary information
- Flexibilityto work overtime/weekends, as required
- Updatingplant TV display as needed
Key Competencies / Education/Experience:
- High School Diploma required with 5 years Administrative Assistant experience in a corporate environment, including Executive support experience, Associates degree preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of interacting with all levels of management, staff, and outside contacts in a courteous, professional, and discreet manner
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize work and handle simultaneous assignments with success and accuracy
- Must possess the highest level of professionalism as well as confidence, confidentially, integrity and motivation
- Ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure with tight time frames
- A high level of motivation and initiative, follow through, and the ability to communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Strong time management skill set and organization
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financialgoals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our businessstrategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We arecommitted to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well asvalues the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, inturn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customerrelations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shiftsin how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with IngersollRand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: CLARKSVILLE-Tennessee
Job: Administrative Services
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Feb 8, 2019, 1:03:16 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.