Ingersoll Rand Designer III in CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Job Summary： Provide support to the North America Unitary product line by utilizing your CAD expertise to produce parts, assemblies layouts, bills of materials and drawings for Commercial HVAC units.
• Translating verbal and/or written instructions into drawings of HVAC products to be used for production, sales and service.
• Performing various forms of technical support, including answering questions from other departments relative to drawings or design data.
• 2 year Design/Drafting Degree, Technical Trade School or equivalent Military Experience.
• Experience with computer-aided drafting applications (Creo Parametric preferred), Windchill, Pro-Detail/Piping/Sheet Metal and Windows applications and operating systems.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate with a broad range of both internal and external customers.
• Ability to demonstrate accountability and ownership of completed work on time.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: CLARKSVILLE-Tennessee
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jan 21, 2019, 6:55:10 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.