Ingersoll Rand Account Manager in CINCINNATI, Ohio
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
- Continuously evaluate effectiveness of direct sales network.
- Maintain current knowledge of the marketplace through regular contact with customers and distributors.
- Produce an annual sales plan encompassing all strategies pertinent to territory growth.
- Maintain an attitude and appearance commensurate with that of a thoroughly professional salesperson.
- Submit accurate expense reports on a monthly basis.
- Perform monthly plan and review process, including monthly forecasts.
- General Line Compressed Air sales
- Responsibility for Completes and Services
- Responsible for managing and growing existing territory sales
- Responsible for annual sales targets and sales growth.
- Responsible for the effective promotion of assigned products.
- Providing market and competitor analysis
- Securing long-term development of the Cincinnati Market
- Bachelors Degree with an engineering concentration and 5 years of equivalent work experience required
- Compressed Air sales experience preferred
- Establishes and exploits good, mutually beneficial relationships with customers, key institutions other relevant bodies
- Good at operation MS Office system
- Good interpersonal skill
- Honest, self-motivated, good team work
- Fluent written & verbal English communications
- Must possess a valid driver's license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including,
but not limited to:
- DUI in the previous 5 years
- Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We
are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: CINCINNATI-Ohio
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 11, 2018, 1:52:42 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.