Ingersoll Rand Project Engineer in Central Singapore, Singapore
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
You will be responsible for understanding project requirements, ensuring smooth execution of project, coordination of site work with contractors and customers to ensure timely completion of project within budgeted cost and timelines. You also need to ensure all works carried out in accordance with the specified quality and EHS standards.
- Designs, plans, and handles testing, commissioning, software programming and supervision on site for BMS on project plan, specifications, and contract documents.
- Analyses plans, specifications, and contract to determine project requirements.
- Prepares submittals containing schematics, descriptions and technical literature as required. Maintains current design documents throughout project duration.
- Prepares engineering re-estimate reports and minimizes report variances.
- Perform testing & commissioning of BMS.
- HVAC experience and sequence of preparation for BMS
- Experience in BMS technical submittals preparation, method of statement, compliance statement and OMM.
- Experience in IO point schedules, assignments and materials selection with value engineering
- With logical knowledge in ACMV & HVAC system control logic.
- Network and MS office & project background knowledge is a must.
- Be aware of all kinds of risks and their controls in your work environment.
- Be a part of site EHS inspections, hazard/ risk assessments and recommend mitigation measures.
- Immediately inform the site EHS officer/site manager of any additional EHS risks.Stop the work if any unsafe conditions are identified.
- Project management skill required.
- Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical engineering or its equivalent
- Min 2 years related experience in HVAC/ BAS industry
- Strong customer management & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Central Singapore-Singapore
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Sep 18, 2018, 3:44:53 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.