Ingersoll Rand Inside Sales Service Account Manager - Entry Level - TRANE HVAC in British Columbia, Canada
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by responding to questions, concerns, and needs. Identifies customer needs early in the process. Learns customer needs early in the request process and can please the customer quickly.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other functions may be assigned.
- Promptly answers and responds to customer calls by determining needs, answering questions, or transferring to appropriate internal personnel, if needed.
- Estimates, quotes, closes, and enters owner direct contract, time and material and quoted service orders or basic HVAC Service related products/services.
- Responsible for preparing quotes for small T&M and Quoted work [less than $5K] and small SA’s and LCU SA’s.
- Responsible for quotes on small Turnkey jobs [less than $25-K].
- Acts as local office champion for DFS, Chiller Rental and Linkage.
- Responsible for handling renewal of Service Agreements for Sliver and large portion of Gold customers.
- May be assigned small number of customer accounts to manage.
- Responsible for generating proposals.
- Manage Tech Lead and Tech Quote programs at the local office level.
- Processes service orders or basic HVAC Service related products/services for Owner Direct Account Managers.
- Prepares and maintains project files for business quoted.
- Responsible for order write-ups, submittal preparation, order follow-ups, order expediting, or Service order routing.
- Coordinates service order and fulfillment procedures.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or GED required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred. One to three years customer service or HVAC sales experience a plus.
Must be able to communicate effectively with others over the phone. Ability to communicate in French and English a plus.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: British Columbia-Canada
Shift: Day Job
Type: Entry Job/Early Talent
Posting: Nov 2, 2018, 11:37:44 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.