Ingersoll Rand Warehouse Technician (Material Handler) in ATLANTA, Georgia
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®-work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Performs various tasks related to accurate receipt, staging, storage, transfer, and shipping of HVAC finished goods equipment. Looking to hire for 1st shift (6:00am - 2:30pm) and 2nd shift (2:30pm-11:00pm) operations.
- Safely operate industrial forklift, clamp and cherry picker to perform material handling assignments for inbound and outbound shipments
- Use hand scanner to track product movement within Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Stocking and arranging of product to ensure warehouse turns of inventory
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse and equipment
- Maintenance and upkeep of material handling equipment
- Assist in yearly warehouse inventory
- All other duties as assigned
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proven ability to follow through on commitments and details
- Computer skills a plus (proficient in Microsoft Office software)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skill
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven team player
- Experience with Oracle a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Current fork lift certification
- Must be able to lift 50lbs on a continuous basis
- Must be able to operate forklift and drive backwards
- Must be able to bend, twist, stoop, and reach overhead
- Must be able to be on your feet for 8-12 hours at a time
We committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
Ifyou share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: ATLANTA-Georgia
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Feb 10, 2019, 4:07:02 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.