Ingersoll Rand Sr. Account Executive - Trane Performance Contracting / Energy Solutions in ATLANTA, Georgia
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate aboutinspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creatingcomfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our familyof brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®- work together to enhance the quality andcomfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables;and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global businesscommitted to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For moreinformation, visithttp://www.ingersollrand.com/.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusiveenvironment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring adiverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United Statesqualified protected veterans.
Trane, in the GA/AL District, ishiring a Comprehensive Solutions Account Executive focused on Total EnergySolutions and Performance Contracting. This goesbeyond HVAC and Energy efficiency – this is the future of truly integrativeBuilding Services Solutions.
Our ideal candidate:
- Must be accustomed to and have documented success in financial sales with long, complex and multi-tiered sales cycles.
- Has expertise in the financial, legal and technical aspects of deal structuring with multiple buying influences within a client.
- Is a master communicator – educating clients about Trane’s Energy Services and Performance Contracting offerings, persuasively articulating costs, savings, investment opportunities and long term options for energy efficiency measures.
Why theTrane GA/AL Team is the best equipped team for success in this market:
- We have tremendousopportunity to leverage our extensive existing customer base
- We have the technicalexpertise with our experienced Energy Engineers, Project Developers, andProject Managers
- We have the financialbacking of a Fortune 500 company
- Trane GA/AL isin a growth stage and we have the infrastructure in place to deliveron our promises to our customers
As a Senior Account Executive for the Performance Contracting and Energy Solutions businesswith Trane, you will be the primary business development driver for ourfinancially-driven sales programs in the greater GA/AL markets. You willidentify and qualify new business as well as develop long-term customerrelationships within the MUSH market (Municipalities, Universities, Schools,Hospitals) and with other customers in other verticals seeking valueand financially-driven solutions.
- Provides knowledge and consultation to our customers on the financial drivers, legislation and requirements for energy based financially driven sales throughout the district.
- Develops system-related solutions for the customer’s challenges and opportunities, including financial and performance-based considerations.
- Develops multiple relationships with buying influences and critical decision makers in the customer’s organization, including facility managers, project managers, project engineers, purchasing, legal, and finance officers.
- Develops, maintains, and represents Trane in the marketplace(s) with associations and legislative groups.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or related discipline strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of business development and financial solution sales experience in the Energy Savings / Performance Contracting space.
- Knowledge of financial and complex solution pricing options.
- Proven track record of developing and closing business.
- First-hand experience and strong working knowledge in one or more of the following vertical markets: Education, Healthcare and/or State/Local Government.
Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but not limited to:
DUI in the previous 5 years
- Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We are committed to helping youreach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitivecompensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensivebenefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building aninclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the differentbackgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation,generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shiftsin how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with IngersollRand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: ATLANTA-Georgia
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 13, 2018, 9:20:11 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.