Ingersoll Rand HVAC Service Account Manager - Atlanta TRANE in ATLANTA, Georgia
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Trane in Atlanta is adding a Services Account Manager to our highly professional sales team!!
Club Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.Trane in Atlanta is adding a Services Account Manager to our highly professional sales team!!
You’ve pictured it many times… a career, not just another job; a position in which you can enhance your individual account management & sales skills, but also truly be part of a dynamic team; an opportunity to earn a fantastic income & be proud of what you do every day!! If this sounds like your dream job, read on & apply today!
As aServices Account Manager, you will be responsible for working directly with building owners, operators and occupants to maximize account growth, diversity, penetration and customer retention. You will also provide knowledge and consultation in the form of developing HVAC system related solutions for customer problems, including financial and performance-based considerations. Trane always focuses on a total solution to provide our customers with the most energy efficient buildings!
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides quotes for service maintenance agreements, service repairs, replacements, upgrades, IAQ, and energy solutions including quotes for time and material as well as fixed price services.
- Utilizes Account management process to identify key customers and to develop specific action plans to grow identified accounts.
- Consistently ascertains customer needs and current market opportunities. Assembles and coordinates acquisition team within the office as needed for customers and projects.
- Converts leads into opportunities by following the appropriate sales process, identifying the required sales team members, making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
- Develops multiple relationships with buying influences in the customer’s organization, including facility manager, project managers, project engineers, and purchasing.
- Gathers or validates preliminary information and performs facility walkthrough to determine level of opportunity.
- Estimates project by analyzing and integrating equipment, controls, subcontractors, and services for each project using Trane business systems.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or related discipline preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of solution sales experience - HVAC and Building Automation systems or related building service agreements.
- Must have a proven track record of developing and closing net new business
- Must have strong verbal and written presentation skills and demonstrated experience pricing systems for customers
- Must have the desire to operate independentlyandas a member of a team
- Must have the desire to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but not limited to:
DUI in the previous 5 years
- Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: ATLANTA-Georgia
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 27, 2018, 6:44:23 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.