Ingersoll Rand Trane - VRF / Ductless Technical Specialist in ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Trane has a new exciting opportunity to join our organization as a VRF Technical Specialist. In this position you will be working closely with our contractor customers and internal service fulfillment team to ensure proper installation and startup. You will also be providing sales support in the application of Trane VRF and Ductless products. This position can be performed out of either the El Paso, TX or the Albuquerque, NM offices.
- Responsible for VRF/Ductless product success
- Monitor, measure, and modify process and process measurements to effectively and efficiently meet customer needs.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, advising corrective action, and communicating with customers, and co-workers.
- Provide commercial and high level technical product sales training to district office personnel and customers as required.
- Responsible for field training of customers in the install and troubleshooting of VRF and Ductless products.
- Able to troubleshoot VRF and Ductless products.
- Able to assist in the startup and commissioning of VRF and ductless products.
- Build consultative relationships and trust with owners and contracting customers.
- Support District office performance by coaching sales personnel in competent VRF product sales, application, and customer support.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Construction or Engineering Technology, or other related areas; AND a minimum of 4 years of experience in the HVAC VRF industry estimating and/or doing design work highly preferred. In lieu of a degree, a minimum of 6 years of VRF installation and service industry experience with strong technical aptitude is expected.
- Working knowledge of all facets of construction including mechanical, electrical, plumbing systems, etc. preferred.
- Passion and excitement around VRF and desire to continually learn is required.
- Must have ability to partner and team well with others.
- Must be comfortable interfacing with customers and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Access, Outlook);
- Must be able to travel throughout assigned territory
Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but not limited to:
DUI in the previous 5 years
- Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: ALBUQUERQUE-New Mexico
Other Locations: North America-United States-Texas
Job: Customer Service
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Nov 5, 2018, 10:57:28 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.